Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
aguerriero
Contributor II

7.2 web gui cli through forticloud does not connect

When connecting through the management interface locally the web GUI CLI opens up just fine. When connecting through the forticloud management interface the CLI states  "Connection Lost. Press enter to start a new session."

a8192f71-1e21-4724-b8da-59f6dfd61137.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello aguerriero, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Fortinet Community Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi aguerriero,

Can you please  create a support ticket and log a case to FortiCloud developer as this may be a backend issue?

Thank you.

Regards

am-it
New Contributor

I have the same issue directly after upgrading to 7.2.0 on a FG61F and can replicate the issue on a FG40F.

I have created a support ticket.

msg
New Contributor

Hi

same issue here after upgrade 7.2.0 Seems to be a fundamental problem in 7.2.0.

jpiri
New Contributor

Hi all,

Same problem here with approx 10-15 boxes upgraded to 7.2. Dear Fortinet, have you already found a solution for that issue?

Jozef

ourpts-atwood
New Contributor

Any resolution or work-around for this?
I am seeing the exact same issue on a FGT40F I recently deployed (also running 7.2.0).

tschulten
New Contributor II

Any update on this issue? I'm running into the same problem

aguerriero

7.2.1 is working for me now. 

Shilpa1

Hello tschulten/aguerriero,

As checked, the issue that you reported has been identified in the firmware version (v7.2.0 b1157) and it has been fixed in version v7.2.1 b1190.

Regards,
Shilpa C.P

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors