Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jithin
New Contributor

500 Internal Server Error An error occurred while trying to rate the website using the webfiltering

Hi, I am getting error after enabling fortigate webfiltering in Protection profile. Is there any way i can avoid these error without disabling webfiltering ? Fortigate 60B OS : 3.00,build8845,080730 Regards, JK
4 REPLIES 4
Jithin
New Contributor

Hi, No response from others.
Not applicable

Same here now. I had to disable webfiltering, every request was very slow.
jgauthier
New Contributor

Same issue here... started this morning. Problem seems to be (from what I can see on my end) with HTTPS scanning. So I removed it from my Web Filtering Profiles and AV Profiles. I opened a call with Fortinet about this and I' m waiting for their reply.
jtfinley
Contributor

I am getting error after enabling fortigate webfiltering in Protection profile. Is there any way i can avoid these error without disabling webfiltering ?
Did you TICK the box in Web Filtering that says, " Allow Websites When a Rating Error Occurs" ? under UTM>Web Filter>Advanced Filtering (per profile) Some sites are not rated or the Fortiguard service doesn' t respond back fast enough causing this from my experience.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors