Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kentbsece
New Contributor II

3 Sites via IPSEC VPN

Hello,

I would like to ask some advise and recommendations as well with our Site-to-Site IPSEC VPN.

Below are the scenarios. Please refer on the attached diagram.

We have an existing Site-to-Site IPSEC which is Site A going to Site C. Since we are expanding our site, we are creating a new site which is site B. The problem is, it has the same IP segment, 192.168.18.xx.

[strike]Also, our main goal is to be able to communicate site A and site B without changing the IP Networks on both sites. Meaning, we will use 192.168.18.xxx on both sites. Is it possible?[/strike] Already achieved this goal.

Next, let's say we were able to achieve our main goal above. [strike]Our next goal is to be able to communicate site B to site C without changing configurations on site A to site C which is our existing site-to-site IPSEC.[/strike] Mission complete. :D

Thank You.

1 Solution
kentbsece
New Contributor II

Thanks for the response guys!

I was able to achieve our goals. :D

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
oheigl

rwpatterson wrote:

None of the above is relevant unless the routes are configured in interface mode. If you're using policy based VPNs (type IPSec), stop here.

You are right about that, didn't think anybody is still using policy base VPNs 

kentbsece
New Contributor II

Thanks for the response guys!

I was able to achieve our goals. :D

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors