Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
zzler
New Contributor

200F 10 GB connections slow on 7.0.13

We have 4 HA sets of 200F firewalls. After upgrading to 7.0.13 we saw absolutely terrible SFTP/ FTPS speeds (2Mbps) over gigabit ISP, connected with 10Gbps copper SFP+. Also just straight 10 Gb fiber LAN traffic was 1.4 Mbps. Had to downgrade to 7.0.12 to return speeds back to normal. Our 10 Gig fiber is back to 8 Gbps steady. SFTP/FTPs traffic is running at 30MB/s now.

Fortinet troubleshot for 3 days before we pulled the plug and downgraded. HTTP(S) traffic was fine and speed tests in browsers were not showing issues.

7.0.13 has a directed bug fix for the 200F but it seems to have hurt more than helped. Just an FYI for anyone that may be having issues.

3 REPLIES 3
Umer221
Staff
Staff

Thank you for sharing the information.

BillH_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi @zzler 

I tested in my lab for this case. It worked very well that sftp traffic was over 100Mbps. So, I want to retest with the same configuration. Can you share your sftp topology? Configuration? Or is there any special configuration related to this issue?
If you don't mind, pls share the TAC ticket number, too. Thanks
Regards

Bill

80211WiGuy
New Contributor III

Any updates on this issue?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors