Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Evan_Pettrey
New Contributor

110C unable to apply SSL certificate to Virtual Server

I' ve been having difficulty getting an SSL cert to work on my Fortigate 110C firewall. First, when I try to import the SSL cert as a PKCS12 cert it does not work at all. I' ve read others having the same problem so it seems this is likely due to faulty firmware. However, I' ve gone through the effort of extracting the .cert and .key and importing that and that seems to work. However, after importing the cert when I go to try and add it to a Virtual Server (Firewall Objects > Load Balance > Virtual Server > Certificate) it throws the error: " some unknown error!" with no further explanation. The firewall is running an older version of firmware but I am remote and 1) can' t accept the downtime and 2) don' t want to risk the firewall not coming back up when I' m a continent away. Current Firmware Version: v4.0,build0521,120313 (MR3 Patch 6) Also, there have been other certs successfully setup on other virtual servers. I' ve tried a number of different things and can' t get this working. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors