Fortinet Training Institute
KirtAnto
New Contributor II

Will NSE2 be updated soon ?

Hi,

I have completed my NSE 1 certification online. At that point of time NSE 2 was not open for public. One month ago I found few video tutorials and quiz being posted under new course NSE2. It is now possible to enroll for NSE but tutorials are not available for all the topics. And not updations are happening as well. How long will it take for NSE2 to be fully available ?

------------------------------
Regards,
Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy
4 REPLIES 4
dean_buczek
New Contributor

Hello,
Are you a Fortinet partner? The tutorials for NSE 2 show up on my partner portal.

Dean

Dean Buczek
Security Engineer
iSECURE LLC
NSE4, NSE5

Dean Buczek | Network Security Engineer

NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 7, Security+

Dean Buczek | Network Security Engineer NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 7, Security+
KirtAnto

Hi Dean, 
I am not a Fortinet partner. I am a customer and it is now open to public.. I believe so. But the tutorials are in progress.

Regards,
Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy
KirtAnto

Hi Dean,

Is this forum mainly for Fortinet partners and Engineers? I am actually a customer....

Regards,
Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy
snanduru_FTNT

Kirthy, Fuse is a peer to peer community where any user can become a member and engage with other users on Fortinet and security industry topics.

*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed. Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank you. ***

------Original Message------

Hi Dean,

Is this forum mainly for Fortinet partners and Engineers? I am actually a customer....

Regards,
Kirthy