Fortinet Training Institute
shazjave
New Contributor

NSE4 FortiGate Infrastructure 6.2 Self-Paced

Can anyone guide that this course   Fortigate infrstructure 6.2 self -paced has been replaced by Fortigate infrastruture 6.4 self-paced, however I have completed earlier Fortigate  security  6.2 self -paced . Can I register the lab for  Fortigate infrstructure 6.2 or do I have to complete again Fortigate infrstructure 6.4  and fortigate security 6.4  ?
11 REPLIES 11
SCSIraidGURU1
New Contributor

I asked Fortinet for books that cover all aspects of the firewall and exams.   Still nothing.   They sent me for FUSE.   Finally Useless Study Exams.   Fortinet should want NSE4 and NSE7 in data centers.   The group is ran by people who don't care about getting anything to pass these exams.   They just want control of this.  

JoseOros

Hi,

Fortinet works with Gilmore Global to make books of official certification material but i think its only available for academies. In case you want information about certain topic the best would be to check the cookbook. knowledge base or the student guide of the course you are looking.

Regards
Jose O.

SCSIraidGURU1

Fortinet needs to get them on Amazon so we all can use them.   Providing them to for-profit schools does not provide the best solution.   Why should any of us pay $5000+ for a 5 day class when we all have devices. 

JoseOros

Hi,

Right now the courses are free in the portal training.fortinet.com, after you register in a course you can download the official study guide. Books are not part of the standard, everything is digital through different knowledge sources.

Actually Fortinet is one of the few companies which provide public access to this courses, other brands are even more reserved.
SCSIraidGURU1

Where can we download NSE4 and NSE7  study guides that are detailed.

MichWill1

Here's the Study Guide for NSE 4 6.4

https://training.fortinet.com/mod/resource/view.php?id=64367

Mike W.

SCSIraidGURU1

I am looking for a PDF study guide not the videos I watched. 

MichWill1
Staff
Staff

Following
JoseOros
New Contributor

Hi Shazia,

As far as i know, since the course has been replaced there is no option to register for a lab of the previous version. You will have to take the 6.4

Regards
Jose O.
Announcements

Welcome to your new Fortinet Community!

You'll find your previous forum posts under "Forums"