Fortinet Training Institute
VincOrte
New Contributor

NSE 4 Security Self-Paced

UploadedImages_BxgAv4MDQku6P6Ml8iOB_temp-T.jpg

Hi,

Do I need to wait until this event before I can get my course completion? I'm done with all the manuals and these are the only pending items. My schedule will be on June. We already have a physical Fortinet device to practice on in my company. Thank you.

Regards,
Vincent
9 REPLIES 9
AzhaAhma
New Contributor

Me too. Only waiting for Q&A Forum been ticked as others.
AnupShar

Hi,

I missed my LAB demo but i have devices in LAB which i use for all kind of tests, What will be the next step? it still shows that your course is in progress.

Regards,
Anupam
ShadYaka

Hello Anupam,

As a partner, my experience is that, before you can get the certificate of completion, you need to
1. complete the entire course modules 
2. Schedule for the online LAB and ensure you've completed all your Labs--Consult your LAB instructor incase you got stuck along your labbing
3. Complete the survey 
4. Download your certificate of completion

Note that, Certification of Completion is not NSE certification so you must register at any pearson vue for the NSE 4 exam certification

hope this helps

//Shadrack Yakah

ThomBruc

So how do you sign up for a Lab session when all of them are currently full and they haven't added any new ones?
VijaSing

How did you get his checked?
PablFisz

How did you finally manage to have the Q&A ticked?
NjabMapu
New Contributor

I did all the tutorials too. im waiting for my lab to be activated
victespa
New Contributor

I understand that yes, you should see the video as part of completing the course
luismend
New Contributor

How can we sign up for a Lab session when all of them are full and there aren't new ones?

also, how do they validate this forum post?