Fortinet Training Institute
sbailey_FTNT
Staff
Staff

LABS: FortiGate Security 7.0

This discussion thread is for the FortiGate Security 7.0 labs. If you have purchased lab time for this course and have any questions, feel free to ask the user community or our Fortinet instructors!

------------------------------
Sarah Bailey
Manager, Training Release
Sarah Bailey Manager, Training Release
8 REPLIES 8
DaviTrai
New Contributor

Hi Sarah,

On lab 3 - Firewall Policies I got an a message that there was an error provisioning resources. Can you tell me how to clear this message and attempt to reprovision the lab? I tried logging out, closing the browser, and tried from a different device.

Thanks

eferreira_FTNT

Hi David,
I am sorry to hear about this problem. It seems your lab was not able to start.
Please, send the screenshot to our operation teams (training@fortinet.com) with the course name and lab number. They will assist you.
Regards!
DaviTrai

Hi Edy,

Thank you fore responding. This looks like it was related to the larger issue the training environment had yesterday. Post their DNS fix I was able to run the lab this morning.

BharMath
Staff
Staff

Hello Sarah,

I get error provisioning resources for every lab lesson.Can you advise how we can resolve this?

MessageImages_75b97e78883b431aa7bdd73acd59c212.png
MessageImages_f140ec2df6ca472ea480c129f5db9ab9.png

sbailey_FTNT

Hi Bharathi,

In the "welcome" message of the course, there is a link to the Contact Us form for help. Please contact the Training and Program Support team for your region, and they will be able to assist.

Sarah Bailey
sbailey_FTNT

Hi Bharathi,

In the "welcome" message of the course, there is a link to the Contact Us form. The Training and Program Support team for you region will be able to assist with this.

Sarah Bailey
MichEric
New Contributor

Hi,
How can redo a lab after completing it?
I mistakenly finished a lab and I want to redo it again,
I thought it will just pause the lab but instead it was completed even though I did not do any exercise.
MichEric
New Contributor

Hi,
I want to know if is the lab expires, if it's the case where can I check it.
Thanks!