Fortinet Training Institute
sbailey_FTNT
Staff
Staff

LABS: FortiGate Security 6.4

This discussion thread is for the FortiGate Security 6.4 labs. If you have purchased lab time for this course and have any questions, feel free to ask the user community or our Fortinet instructors!

------------------------------
Sarah Bailey
Manager, Training Release
Sarah Bailey Manager, Training Release
3 REPLIES 3
HenrRome
New Contributor

Hello, I'm preparing my NSE4 exam, I would like to know where can I purchase this labs. Also I would like to know if there's an existing discussion of some kind of advices or something alike so I can study in a better way or I can prepare better for certification exam, I have read the course PDF for both FG security and infrastructure but I feel like I can do more to increase my knowledge of FortiGate (i have the VM trial downloaded from support web page but I feel like I'm missing something to be better prepared).

Thanks in advance.
sbailey_FTNT

Hi Henry,

Please contact your regional training coordinator for more information about lab purchase. Contact information is in the welcome message for the course.

We highly recommending reading the Study Guides, as well as doing the labs in order to best prepare for the certification exam. There is also an NSE 4 sample exam on the NSE Training Institute that you can take to access your knowledge and gauge your preparedness.

Hope that helps!

Sarah Bailey
Manager, Training Release
Sarah Bailey Manager, Training Release
samwharton29

Hi,
I've done the self paced NSE4 training but the labs are not visible. 
I'm also not able to find a way to create a lab to practise with either.
If I download a vm with a 14 day trial it says that the license has already expired.
Cisco provide many free labs and sandbox environments but fortinet seem a way behind this?
Thanks
Sam