Fortinet Training Institute
MubaAli
New Contributor

LAB Booking Help

I am not able to do any online lab booking , i completed course training and practice exam too.
1 REPLY 1
Jonathan_Rennie_FTNT

Self-paced courses with Lab Demonstrations
The self-paced training includes pre-recorded lessons and quizzes available at Fortinet's NSE Institute portal. After completion of the self-paced lessons, students can self-enroll in 'Lab Demo' sessions for free or 'Facilitated Lab' sessions if purchased.  

• Lab Demos are presented by instructors; students watch the instructor perform the lab exercises.
  • Free session included for everyone who self-enrolls in the self-paced course.  
  • Lab Demo sessions included as of May 1st, 2020. All lab sessions previously scheduled were reconverted to Lab Demos.   
  • No access restrictions. Students can take the lab demo without completing the lessons. However, in order to obtain the course completion certificate, students are required to complete the lessons, the lab demo, the sample questions and survey form.
  • No Lab guide, nor access to our lab environment for hands-on activities is included.

Facilitated Labs are led by instructors. Students perform the lab exercises, then an instructor reviews them for correctness/completeness.

• Only available for customers or partners who purchase the training or lab access.
  • Training materials included: student guide, lab guide and access to our lab environment.

email training@fortinet.com to confirm access to your lab

That will be me then!!