Fortinet Training Institute
AlliBert
Staff
Staff

Free Cybersecurity Training Courses

Hi,

Fortinet has taken several steps to modify our mode of training delivery and ensure that impactful cybersecurity training is available to a wide audience in a safe manner. 

In recognition of the fact that many workers have transitioned to a work from home situation, Fortinet has created a new, free "FortiGate Essentials Training Course" that is available now in a self-paced format for everyone.

Who Should Take This Course?

The FortiGate Essentials Training Course will be of interest to individuals who have always thought about adding cybersecurity skills to their skillset; students, military servicemen and women, individuals making a career change, IT professional or existing cyber security professionals who want to learn about Fortinet Flagship Fortinet NGFW.

For those individuals interested in certification, you will be happy to know that this training has been taken directly from our official Network Security Expert (NSE) certification curriculum.

Training on Cybersecurity Awareness 

Not technical enough to take our FortiGate Essentials training? Fortinet also has two free courses targeted towards all audiences. We encourage people to take some time to educate themselves and their families on safe ways to conduct themselves online. Check out our NSE 1 and NSE 2 courses.

Feel free to share this post with your network, this is open and free to everyone! Creating a NSE Institute account is mandatory to access the course.
Thank you!

------------------------------
Allison Bertrand-Aze
Lead, Marketing & Comms for NSE Training Program
Valbonne
+33 4 92 38 59 91
2 REPLIES 2
capricorn80
New Contributor II

Thanks for this initiative. Is it possible to get the video recordings of this because this week is quite busy for me and I really want to attend this course and its only available in this week? I please request you to have these videos available for couple of months so that we can take benefit from this. Please also if its possible to do the lab session next week as well.
AlliBert

Hi there,
No worries, the course will be available going forward, this is not restricted to next week at all.
This course is a self-paced course, you can complete the lessons whenever you want. We will open demo labs every week.
Please let me know fi you have any questions.-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: 03-29-2020 15:37
Subject: Free Cybersecurity Training Courses

Thanks for this initiative. Is it possible to get the video recordings of this because this week is quite busy for me and I really want to attend this course and its only available in this week?
Original Message:
Sent: 03-27-2020 16:34
Subject: Free Cybersecurity Training Courses

Hi,

Fortinet has taken several steps to modify our mode of training delivery and ensure that impactful cybersecurity training is available to a wide audience in a safe manner. 

In recognition of the fact that many workers have transitioned to a work from home situation, Fortinet has created a new, free "FortiGate Essentials Training Course" that is available now in a self-paced format for everyone.

Who Should Take This Course?

The FortiGate Essentials Training Course will be of interest to individuals who have always thought about adding cybersecurity skills to their skillset; students, military servicemen and women, individuals making a career change, IT professional or existing cyber security professionals who want to learn about Fortinet Flagship Fortinet NGFW.

For those individuals interested in certification, you will be happy to know that this training has been taken directly from our official Network Security Expert (NSE) certification curriculum.

Training on Cybersecurity Awareness 

Not technical enough to take our FortiGate Essentials training? Fortinet also has two free courses targeted towards all audiences. We encourage people to take some time to educate themselves and their families on safe ways to conduct themselves online. Check out our NSE 1 and NSE 2 courses.

Feel free to share this post with your network, this is open and free to everyone! Creating a NSE Institute account is mandatory to access the course.
Thank you!

Allison Bertrand-Aze
Lead, Marketing & Comms for NSE Training Program
Valbonne
+33 4 92 38 59 91