Fortinet Training Institute
capricorn80
New Contributor II

Fortinet doesnt show up Acclaim

Hello Fortinet Team!

I cannot find Fortinet in Acclaim and as the information I found that Fortinet has not cooperate with Acclaim yet. All the big vendors have cooperation with Acclaim which can help the certified people to display their achievements and it helps them finding new job as well.

Why Fortinet is not keen in doing so and how can we display our achievements certifcate on professional sites like Linkedin.

Thanks
1 Solution
Dannу

Fortinet started to issue first badges on Credly. No NSE badges yet.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
MichDomb
New Contributor II

@capricorn Great suggestion. I would like to see Fortinet badges available in Acclaim as well. It is a prominent facilitator for badges.

As an aside, Fortinet certifications can be listed in the LinkedIn "certifications" section. This may be a recent development but it is possible as of September. It isn't the same as your request but it is something. Hopefully this helps.
UploadedImages_wlC5aPmQpbugRMHifVQQ_Screenshot from 2020-10-06 17-34-51.png

------------------------------
Best regards,

Mike Dombrowski, CSCP
Secure Cloud Professional (CSCP) | Security+ | Cloud+
Fortinet NSE-3 | Partner/Integrator
United States Marine Corps veteran
Best regards, Mike Dombrowski, CSCP Secure Cloud Professional (CSCP) | Security+ | Cloud+ FortiVet | Fortinet NSE-3 | Partner/Integrator United States Marine Corps veteran
Best regards, Mike Dombrowski, CSCP Secure Cloud Professional (CSCP) | Security+ | Cloud+ FortiVet | Fortinet NSE-3 | Partner/Integrator United States Marine Corps veteran
MeloMont

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. It is always good to know what services individuals are using to promote their certifications. I will table the inclusion of our badges with the training team and see what can be done. I appreciate the suggestion.

Thank you very much,

Melonia.

Melonia M. da Gama
Director of Marketing, Network Security Expert Institute, Training & Certification Programs

FortinetLogosig1550861636.png

E: mdagama@fortinet.com
M: 613.863.7414
NSE Certified: Level 3

www.fortinet.com             Fortinetsocialtwitternew1550866064.png    Fortinetsociallinkedinnew1550866125.png    Fortinetsocialfbnew1550866196.png   Fortinetsocialinstagramnew1550866291.png    Fortinetsocialblognew1550866342.png

Gartner Magic Quadrant WAN Edge

*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed. Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank you. ***

MatiLabb

Dear @Melonia

It would be great if Fortinet could join organizations like Acclaim, as it is a great showcase to display certifications and badges for both Fortinet employees and our partners.
Our competition is there and I don't see why we can't be there too.

I wish that could be achieved.
Best regards!

Matías Labbé Brites

Channel Systems Engineer - Chile
NSE7 – EFW | NSE5 | NSE4 | Secure Cloud Architect | CEHv10 |
Los Militares 4611, Piso 16, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
www.fortinet.com

-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Oct 07, 2020 03:06 PM
Subject: Fortinet doesnt show up Acclaim

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. It is always good to know what services individuals are using to promote their certifications. I will table the inclusion of our badges with the training team and see what can be done. I appreciate the suggestion.

Thank you very much,

Melonia.

Melonia M. da Gama
Director of Marketing, Network Security Expert Institute, Training & Certification Programs

FortinetLogosig1550861636.png

E: 
M: 613.863.7414
NSE Certified: Level 3

www.fortinet.com             Fortinetsocialtwitternew1550866064.png    Fortinetsociallinkedinnew1550866125.png    Fortinetsocialfbnew1550866196.png   Fortinetsocialinstagramnew1550866291.png    Fortinetsocialblognew1550866342.png

Gartner Magic Quadrant WAN Edge

*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed. Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank you. ***

Original Message:
Sent: 10/6/2020 7:38:00 PM
Subject: RE: Fortinet doesnt show up Acclaim

@capricorn Great suggestion. I would like to see Fortinet badges available in Acclaim as well. It is a prominent facilitator for badges.

As an aside, Fortinet certifications can be listed in the LinkedIn "certifications" section. This may be a recent development but it is possible as of September. It isn't the same as your request but it is something. Hopefully this helps.
UploadedImages_wlC5aPmQpbugRMHifVQQ_Screenshot from 2020-10-06 17-34-51.png

Best regards,

Mike Dombrowski, CSCP
Secure Cloud Professional (CSCP) | Security+ | Cloud+
Fortinet NSE-3 | Partner/Integrator
United States Marine Corps veteran

Original Message:
Sent: Jun 20, 2020 02:41 AM
Subject: Fortinet doesnt show up Acclaim

Hello Fortinet Team!

I cannot find Fortinet in Acclaim and as the information I found that Fortinet has not cooperate with Acclaim yet. All the big vendors have cooperation with Acclaim which can help the certified people to display their achievements and it helps them finding new job as well.

Why Fortinet is not keen in doing so and how can we display our achievements certifcate on professional sites like Linkedin.

Thanks
Matías Labbé Brites Channel Systems Engineer - Chile NSE7 – EFW | NSE5 | NSE4 | Secure Cloud Architect | CEHv10 | Los Militares 4611, Piso 16, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile www.fortinet.com
MeloMont

@Matias, thank you for your post. I appreciate you taking the time to re-enforce t ​he need for our certifications to be included in Acclaim. I am investigating this for our organization and if it is the right fit we will include in our 2021 plans.

Thank you!
Melonia.
MichAsch

@Melonia what is the current status on this? Have there been positive efforts to implement Acclaim / Credly.com in 2021 to present Fortinet certifications? I can't see my badges till yet.
Dannу

Fortinet started to issue first badges on Credly. No NSE badges yet.

RajeVang

Hi Team, 

I have completed NSE4 certification but not showing up on credly.com.  How can I add NSE4 Certification badge on credly.com 

Dannу

While Fortinet has a Credly account they don't publish NSE badges there yet. The only way to enrich your Credly profile with NSE4 (FortiGate) skills is by attending these courses: