Fortinet Training Institute
AlliBert
Staff
Staff

[Fortinet News] - Important - Certifications Expiration Date - Coronavirus Outbreak

Hi All, 

On March 16th 2019 Pearson VUE, Fortinet's exam provider, closed all of its proctored test centers in the US, Canada and several other countries. We know it can have a major impact on our partners as their NSE certification status impacts their company's standing in the Fortinet partner program.

To answer this situation, we will extend the expiry dates of all existing NSE certifications by 6 months as of March 16th 2020 (the date of PV's test center closures).
In addition we will extend the expiry of all unused exam vouchers with expiration date within March 16th 2020 and Sept 30th 2020 by this same time.

Many of you have also asked about turning on to remote proctoring.

We don't have the remote proctoring service nowadays, we are working with Pearson VUE and other vendors to find both a short term and long term solution for secure remote proctoring. We will have more news on this remote option in the coming weeks.

Thank you.

------------------------------
Best regards,

Allison BERTRAND-AZÉ
Lead, Marketing & Comms for NSE Training Program

8 REPLIES 8
lhidalgo020480
New Contributor II

Its a great new!
bmeta
Staff
Staff

Hi , 
good news.
NSE4 NSE5 expire on August 1st 2020

Does it means that expiration date will postpone this expiry date to January 1st 2021 ?

thanks,

Bledar

AlliBert

Hi Bledar and thank you for your question,
your are correct, any valid certification before March 16th, 2020 will get 6 months extension.
In this case, if your certification will expire on August 01, 2020, it will be extended until Feb 01, 2020.
AttiT_th

Hello,
Be careful, not all existing NSE certifications will be extended.
I received the following confirmation from training@fortinet.com:

"The certification extension applies only to those that expire March 16, 2020 or thereabouts. Those certifications will be extended to September 30, 2020. This does not apply to your case, because your certifications expire in November 2020."

Regards,
AtiT

AtiT
AtiT
AtiT
MohaHuss
New Contributor II

Hi,

What i know it will be extended  for everyone by 6 months is it right?
MohaHuss
New Contributor II

Hi 

Same thing i also know the same it will be extended for everyone.
EmanMend
New Contributor

Hello

My NSE4 certification expires on September 18, 2020,
does it mean it will continue until March 2021? ,
in the certificate I did not observe expiration date
(in the new presentation of the digital certificate)

regards
EmanMend

I confirm

UploadedImages_tdL3r59QxGidOCpCw9BI_temp.png