Fortinet Training Institute
meshysfort
New Contributor

Fortinet Exam Discounts/Vouchers

Hello Fortinet/Forum Members,

Where can I get Fortinet Exam vouchers to at least reduce the current exam fee $400 which is very high and exorbitant to around $250 or less. All Fortinet exams tracks from NSE 4 to NSE 8 written are all $400. 

For instance for you to became an

--- NSE 7 you need to do a single track which is $400 other tracks are also $400

--- NSE 6 you need to do 4 tracks which is $1600

--- NSE 5 you need to do 2 tracks which is $800

and finally NSE 4 is a single track which is $400.

I think Fortinet needs to do something which this great disparities and expenses in acquiring the certifications. Fortinet might find itself with very few certified engineers at all levels if this disparity continues. All other vendors Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco certifications exam fee are quite fare and have had several discounts and offers in 2020. For Fortinet I have seen or heard of no offers and exam vouchers. I commend Fortinet for making their trainings materials free but this alone is not enough as most employers look at what industry certification do you have.

Kindly do something.

5 REPLIES 5
faridulalam_FTNT

Hi  @Meshack,

Please communicate with your local Fortinet sales representative for any discounting.

------------------------------
Faridul
------------------------------

[FirstName] [JobTitle]
PC
New Contributor III

--- NSE 7 you need to do a single track which is $400 other tracks are also $400

--- NSE 6 you need to do 4 tracks which is $1600 [These are actually $150 to $200 so looking at more like $800 for four exams]

--- NSE 5 you need to do 2 tracks which is $800 [These are actually $200 so looking at $400]

and finally NSE 4 is a single track which is $400.

[This give us]

NSE4 - $400

NSE5 - $400

NSE6 - $800 [This is a variety of certifications and not directly in the path to get to NSE7, Just skip it if you don't need it to save the cost]

NSE7 -  $400

Looking at my other certifications this compares pretty close. Cisco, VMware etc. 

AlliBert

Hi there,

Clarifying this post below:

NSE 7 you need to do a single track which is $400 other tracks are also $400 - Yes

NSE 6 you need to do 4 single exams which is $150 per exam = $600, but f you buy in advance a NSE 6 Bundle voucher, this one is only $400.

NSE 5 you need to do 2 tracks which is $200 each = $400.

NSE 4 is a single track = $400- Yes

You can contact your Sales Rep to try to get additional discount or purchase directly online at Pearson VUE.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

meshysfort
New Contributor

How can I get a discounted exam voucher for NSE 7 Ent FW and NSE 8 written. From $400 to $200, is it possible.
AlliBert

Hello Meshack,
I advise you to contact your Fortinet Sales Representative or your dedicated partner for your request.
Thank you