Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Mateusz
New Contributor

static route via tunel

Mam problem, mam podwójny nat zrobiony na tunel_VPN i chcę stworzyć statyczny routing dla innej sieci z tunelu 172.22.0.0/24, ale kiedy sprawdzam traceroute wysyła go w przestrzeń. Dodaję sygnał do przejścia przez moją bramkę WAN (port1) i dodaję utworzony interfejs tunel_VPN, ale to nie działa. Czy ktoś może mi pomóc?

2 REPLIES 2
AlexC-FTNT
Staff
Staff

I guess some details may be also lost in translation, but it's also hard to guess what you are trying to configure and what actually happens. Does this article help?
https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.0.0/cookbook/657805/site-to-site-ipsec-vpn-with-overl...

- Toss a 'Like' to your fixxer, oh Valley of Plenty! and chose the solution, too00oo -
parteeksharma

Hi Alex,

As per the google translation for the problem you defined it seems you are facing issue with traffic passing through VPN. For the traffic to work through VPN tunnel to pass, it should have below:

>> The IP address of source and destination should belongs to Proxy-ids created for the VPN tunnel.
>> The policy should be there on fortigate to allow the traffic through correct interfaces.
>> The route should be present pointing towards tunnel.

Regards,
Parteek

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors