Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Mbutler522010
New Contributor

"No Data" on most of the reports

I inherited a Fortigate 800C and FortiAnalyzer 100B - and I am pretty sure the Analyzer is not working right.

On the Fortigate, the "Send Logs to FortiAnalyzer" is checked, the IP Address is right, test connectivity shows all is ok. "Enable all" is checked for event logging

On the Analyzer, under Devices it shows the Fortigate Unit, has check marks for all permissions and shows "Data was received on 2015-01-12" and 8gb of logs are in use. In the summary list of devices, the "logs" column shows a green light.

On the Analyzer, When I go into "Log and Archive" and select "Traffic Log" I see screens of traffic events

But I don't seem to get anything. When I go to reports-Bandwidth and App Usage: "Top Users by Sessions" and "Top applications by sessions" have bar charts, but all the rest just say "No Data"

In the "Web Usage", Threats", Predefined Reports" etc.  all of the charts just say "No Data"

it is running 4.0 MR3 patch 8 ( which is the last version for the 100B )

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help would be appreciated

Mark

21 REPLIES 21
Baptiste

In logview, traffic tab, do you have username shown on your data ?

2 FGT 100D  + FTK200

3 FGT 60E  FAZ VM  some FAP 210B/221C/223C/321C/421E

2 FGT 100D + FTK200 3 FGT 60E FAZ VM some FAP 210B/221C/223C/321C/421E
m_raza

Yes and user also authenticate on fortigate device. its only happens when we try to generate specific user based report

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors