Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
edoutreleau
New Contributor

quarantine report for user

our user have several email adress that are aliases of the same inbox.

but on the fortimail box theses aliases are seen as different account as the fortimail has no clue that it s the same person who use these different adress.

but when the quarantine report is sent there s no clue about which adress is concerned by the report.

i wouldl ike to modify the template to include the adress but i don't any variable concerning the email.

does someone know if they exist one?

2 REPLIES 2
romanr
Valued Contributor

Hi,

what do you use for your recipient verification? If you use LDAP, then you should additionally configre "User Alias Options"  in the LDAP profile. Then all quarantine and blackwhitelist settings will be consolidated to the primary email-address.

If you don't use LDAP you will need to use the local user mgmt and add the secondary accounts to the primary email-address of the users!

Br,

Roman

edoutreleau

well i do smtp verification.

i don't want to merge the different account because i have two distinct authentification domains.

i only want to have writtent in the email message the adress that is concerned by the recipient report.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors