Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
PullThePin
New Contributor

modify "vpn-Top-SSL-Web-Users-By-Bandwidth-and-Avail" to show all ssl vpn users?

I need to create a report in Fortianalyzer which shows the details found in the dataset "vpn-Top-SSL-Web-Users-By-Bandwidth-and-Avail". However I need to have it list all the ssl vpn users, not just the top users. Can you please tell me how to do this?

This is the query for the data set:

select user_src, remip as remote_ip, from_dtime(min(s_time)) as start_time, sum(bandwidth) as bandwidth, sum(traffic_in) as traffic_in, sum(traffic_out) as traffic_out from (select devid, vd, remip, user_src, tunnelid, min(s_time) as s_time, max(e_time) as e_time, (case when min(s_time)=max(e_time) then max(max_traffic_in)+max(max_traffic_out) else max(max_traffic_in)-min(min_traffic_in)+max(max_traffic_out)-min(min_traffic_out) end) as bandwidth, (case when min(s_time)=max(e_time) then max(max_traffic_in) else max(max_traffic_in)-min(min_traffic_in) end) as traffic_in, (case when min(s_time)=max(e_time) then max(max_traffic_out) else max(max_traffic_out)-min(min_traffic_out) end) as traffic_out from ###(select devid, vd, remip, coalesce(nullifna(`user`), ipstr(`remip`)) as user_src, tunnelid, min(coalesce(dtime, 0)) as s_time, max(coalesce(dtime, 0)) as e_time, min(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)) as min_traffic_out, min(coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as min_traffic_in, max(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)) as max_traffic_out, max(coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as max_traffic_in from $log where $filter and subtype='vpn' and tunneltype='ssl-tunnel' and action in ('tunnel-stats', 'tunnel-down', 'tunnel-up') and coalesce(nullifna(`user`), ipstr(`remip`)) is not null and tunnelid is not null group by devid, vd, user_src, remip, tunnelid)### t group by devid, vd, user_src, remip, tunnelid) tt group by user_src, remote_ip having sum(bandwidth)>0 order by bandwidth desc

1 Solution
abelio
Valued Contributor

Hi,

query (dataset)   is ok;

You'll need to adjust the chart calling it in order to obtain the report.

regards

/ Abel

View solution in original post

regards / Abel
2 REPLIES 2
abelio
Valued Contributor

Hi,

query (dataset)   is ok;

You'll need to adjust the chart calling it in order to obtain the report.

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
PullThePin

Thank you so much for your help! I didn't realize that I could modify the chart to show additional users.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors