Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rahouyassine
New Contributor

google meet ,I can't see presentation screen of other users when presenting their screen,

hello i have a problem with product fortiswitch when Am in call through app google meet ,I can't see presentation screen of other users when presenting their screen also their video camera,
At first, I thought it was because the firewall refused some connections, but it turns out it's not because of the firewall

Because it works without problems when I'm connected from a Linux machine Ubuntu , and I also have a Windows machine that works without problems.
However, this problem continues to appear with other Windows devices, even though it is from the same version of Windows and the latest update, that is, it is with the same specifications as the Windows device in which this problem does not appear.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello rahouyassine, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Fortinet Community Team 

sachitdas_FTNT

Hi,

Whats the model of the windows device which is not working? and other devices like win laptop or linux machine works on the same switch?

Regards,
Sachit Das
ETAC Engineer
Wifi-Switching – International Support
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors