Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JnascECSI
New Contributor

Youtube & other streaming format issues

I' m trying to figure out what causes any streaming videos to download completely before playing. Example, we have a couple corporate videos that we use for employment recuiting, about us and other corporate related topics. The problem is that when you visit youtube directly where we host these videos with or the website where we have the videos embedded. When you click on the video to start it will not start until what seems to me that the video is downloaded completely. When we go to pc' s out of our network this is not a probelm and videos start as expected within a couple seconds. Now this issue is just not with youtube but any video meduim or format that streams video it seems no matter what you have to wait for it to completely download. Any help or point in the right direction would be great.
2 x FortiGate 200B 4.2.8 FortiGate 200A 4.2.8 FortiAnalyzer 100C 4.2.4 FortiAP 220B 4.2.7 FortiSwitch 80-POE 4.2.3
2 x FortiGate 200B 4.2.8 FortiGate 200A 4.2.8 FortiAnalyzer 100C 4.2.4 FortiAP 220B 4.2.7 FortiSwitch 80-POE 4.2.3
1 REPLY 1
techevo
New Contributor

I bet you are scanning your media trough anti-virus. This should get you going : http://kb.fortinet.com/kb/microsites/microsite.do?cmd=displayKC&externalId=FD31303
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors