Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Kevin_Noble
New Contributor

Where is button for CTRL-ALT-DEL that was added in 5.6.1 for RDP sessions through SSL-VPN?

I have read that there was a button added in FortiOS 5.6.1 for a button to enable a remote user using RDP through SSL-VPN to send a CTRL-ALT-DEL to their host PC.  I cannot see where this button (or any button for that matter) is.  Does anybody know how to access it?

1 Solution
boneyard

when i access a RDP bookmark from the web mode portal then on the right side of the browser screen a window opens with a copy paste and the send crtl-alt-del option. both in firefox and chrome.

it closes after some time and then it is very small notch in the middle of the right side.

this is on 6.0, dont have a 5.6 system ready to check it there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kevin_Noble
New Contributor

I see they mention something about "remote desktop tools" but I could not find what that is or how it works with the RDP application.

boneyard

when i access a RDP bookmark from the web mode portal then on the right side of the browser screen a window opens with a copy paste and the send crtl-alt-del option. both in firefox and chrome.

it closes after some time and then it is very small notch in the middle of the right side.

this is on 6.0, dont have a 5.6 system ready to check it there.

Kevin_Noble

Thanks so much for this information, it is indeed there in 5.6.11 as well.  It is a tiny white line in the middle of the right hand side of the screen or you can also use Ctrl-Alt-V and then click the gears to open it as well.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors