Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Cglobal71
New Contributor

Webserver in DMZ

Hi Everyone. Please help me on how to configure DMZ of Fortigate-200D. I have trouble with settings.

here' s what i did in Firewall Policy: DMZ->Wan all always ANY ACCEPT yes -> OK wan->dmz https always ANY ACCEPT yes ->ok dmz-> LAN all always ANY ACCEPT no nat -> only work with XP computer. With webserver linux, not working (PC and webserver linux are in same network ) LAN -> DMZ always ANY ACCEPT no nat -> not working

I have no idea, why commucation beteween dmz to lan and lan to dmz not working correctly

1 REPLY 1
boneyard
Valued Contributor

this should just work, although best practice would be to limit traffic from the DMZ to the LAN.

it might help if you add a drawing of your network and double check all you networking settings

i.e. what is your DMZ subnet, what is the gateway, are devices pointing to that?

what is your LAN subnet, is there routing between the LAN and firewall? is everything setup correctly subnet and gateway wise?

then start troubleshooting with diagnose sniffer packet and see where things fail.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors