Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
katiechen
New Contributor

VPN issue-Unable to received ssl vpn tunnel ip address (-30)

Our company has forticlient vpn issue, user cannot connect vpn and  its shows unable to received SSL VPN tunnel ip address (-30).

Do you know what's wrong with it and can give solution ways .

thanks,

katie

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @katiechen ,

Welcome to Fortinet community and Thank you for your post. Hopefully, you've been keeping safe and doing well!

This probably could be because of the lack of IP address range available for the new VPN connections made. The issue will be resolved if you increase the range of IP addresses. More info in below article

"https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Unable-to-receive-VPN-tunnel-IP-address-30..."

Hope this addresses your issue.

Regards

UvaOrion
New Contributor

i too am having the same issue. We have 30 IP range and same error. After increasing the range, all user are able to connect. Why is it so ? Only 5 active user and we still have 25 IP free so why the error? could it be fortigate firmware issue? i am using the 100E version 6.2.0 build0866(GA

ing-com
New Contributor

I think is a known bug with ID 745499. It will be solved in 6.2.10, 6.4.9 and 7.0.2.

jcharlery
New Contributor

The Bug is still there in 7.0.5

BensonLEI

This issue can be fixed by changing the SSL setting parameter ( FortiOS v7.0.3):

"tunnel-addr-assigned-method" : first-available

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors