Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sohrab
New Contributor

Urgent help regarding IPSec site to site VPN

Dear brother.

Hope you will be fine with good health. bro i am configuring ipsec site to site vpn on fortigate 60 D. i configured all steps according to documentation of fortigate, i am configuring in interface mode. all steps are correctly configured, i mean, first i configured phase 1, then phase 2, then defined addresses for my lan and for remote lan, and then i made 2 policies , one for my lan and other for remote lan, and then defined static rout for vpn traffic, and after all this when i went to ipsec moniter to check the vpn status, it is still down. i checked in log , there message shows, ipsec phase 1 negotiate success. then i checked the vpn status via debug ike1 command, so it shows me. phase 2 config found, request is on the queue. 

i need urgent troubleshoot for this, sohrab.khaliq@gmail.com . this is my email address. i will be very very thank ful if you can solve my issue. 

thank you in advance for your reply, awaiting anxiously. because i have to deploy it urgently.

Regards:

1 REPLY 1
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

By assuming both sides are FG60Ds and you have access to both at the same time, what I would do in your situation is "diag sniffer packet any <the other side of public IP>" on both end if both are actually sending/receiving packets to/from the other end.

Then try "diag vpn ike log-f dst-addr4 <the otherr side of public IP>, diag debug app ike -1, diag debug ena" to see what part/phase is failing on which side.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors