Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dblackwell
New Contributor

Unable to receive SSL VPN tunnel IP address (-30)

I have multiple users that are getting this error message intermittently. The users are connecting from India and my office is located in the U.S. There are plenty of IP addresses available in the pool. Could this be a internet bandwidth issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

16 REPLIES 16
Tolle

There's a firmware upgrade available for my firewall. I will try that too.

Tolle
New Contributor

I upgraded the firmware, problem seems to be solved.

Don't know what solved the problem exactly.

The firmware upgrade? Or the reboot of the firewall?

daniel_plasencia

Hello.

I just had the same issue.

I accesed to MONITOR > VPN-SSL Monitor and ended sessions of the same user that had got stuck.

After that, I could access. (reboot would make the same effect)

I hope this helps someone.

sabriozmen

Hello,

I also had the same problem. You will experience this problem if you use small networks on the Source IP Pools side in the full-access section of SSLVPN Portals. You should write the blocks that will go through the tunnel in the Routing section. In Source IP Pools, you should write the IP blog you will get in SSL Vpn and this must be wide.

matthewstein

While I am not sure I fully understood your recommendation I did simply increase the IP block size and "Voila!"  it worked fine!  Thanks!

sabriozmen

If it is done now, you are welcome :)

seshuganesh
Staff
Staff

Hi Team,

To isolate what is causing the issue, we need these logs at the time of issue:

diag vpn ssl debug-filter src-addr4 a.b.c.d (where a.b.c.d is the remote public ip from which you are connecting ssl vpn)

diag debug application sslvpn -1

diag debug enable

Once the issue is reproduced, you can disable debug by executing this command "diag debug disable"

Please share logs with us, we will keep you posted.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors