Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
safwa
New Contributor III

Throughput in forticloud and Throuhput in controller fortigate

Hello   I want ask expert fortinet for this problem !!   1)  i configure fortiAP221E  in a forticloud .. we test the throughput  for this access point, we see the throughput w is  good     2) while, we try to configure this FortiAP 221E( same access point )  on controlle,   then it gives us that the throughput  is very low  !!!!???   SO  why the throughput  is strong for forticloud  ,  then the throughput is very low for the same access point  is very low 1Mbits   for  controller  !!????   what is the reason  !!!!    i wait a repy from expert fortinet  to answer me for this problem !!   best regards 

5 REPLIES 5
wanglei_FTNT
Staff
Staff

What version FOS is running on your FGT? AP version?

safwa
New Contributor III

Hello

Thanks to reply me wanglei_FTNT

1) Access point 222E v6.0 , bulitd0051,181101(GA): it is configured in mode ethernet , we have are only this AP 222E

====>country Tunisia in addition, we installed far away from interference But always , the throughput is low

2) Version FOS is running on your FGT : 6.0.4

So please if you have other check , you can tell me and in addition I wait your help and your reply

why the throughput is low if we are configure with FGT ??? since it is very stable if it configure with forticloud !!!

thanks in advance

wanglei_FTNT

You just mentioned in your previous thread that you have a 221E and now it 's 222E? We don't have known issue like the ones you ran into in these versions. Also, working with FLCD but not FGT indicates that it's most likely some configuration issue. I will have to direct you to our Support for further assistance. This forum is not intended for detailed trouble-shooting. Thank you

safwa
New Contributor III

Hello

thanks to reply

i want  to know what's mean FLCD ???

i talk about 222e for this thread !!! 

Please can you give me answer for this problem because you don't help me and you don't give me the exact reason !!!

i wait your  reply  from expert fortinet and fortiAP !!!!

thanks in adv

safwa
New Contributor III

Hello   thanks to reply   i want  to know what's mean FLCD ???   i talk about 222e for this thread !!!    Please can you give me answer for this problem because you don't help me and you don't give me the exact reason !!!   i wait your  reply  from expert fortinet and fortiAP !!!!   thanks in adv

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors