Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vinch1218
New Contributor II

Sync FortiClient Cloud (EMS Cloud) with Azure AD

Hello,

We are planning to manage many FortiClient and the company policy is to use SaaS as much as possible, that's the reason why we'd like to integrate FortiClient Cloud with our AzureAD instance.

Integrating with an on premise active directory seems possible (albeit complex and not well documented) : https://www.reddit.com/r/fortinet/comments/l6sgxz/moving_from_ems_to_forticlient_cloud/

However I cannot see any information about a link with AzureAD, do someone know if it is even possible ?

Thanks

1 Solution
abelancic
Staff
Staff

Hello @vinch1218 ,

it is not possible to connect EMS Cloud Instance with Azure AD currently. This will be implemented in the future of EMS product, however there is no precise ETA at the moment.

Please follow regularly documentation links related to EMS, New Features and Release Notes. This info will be mentioned there once it's officially supported and available to use.

Best regards,

Antun

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @vinch1218 

Welcome to Fortinet community and Thank you for your post. Hopefully, you've been keeping safe and doing well!

We see you are trying to find information regarding the EMS cloud integration with Azure AD. We will have this looked and will reach you back as soon as possible.

You should receive an update from one of the team member soon. Thanks for your patience on this.

Regards

abelancic
Staff
Staff

Hello @vinch1218 ,

it is not possible to connect EMS Cloud Instance with Azure AD currently. This will be implemented in the future of EMS product, however there is no precise ETA at the moment.

Please follow regularly documentation links related to EMS, New Features and Release Notes. This info will be mentioned there once it's officially supported and available to use.

Best regards,

Antun

rmcx8

Is there an update on the synching EMS Cloud with Azure AD? One contributor advised that it may be available in Q3 (July - Sept?). Please advise. 

DesAsta
New Contributor II

I am trying to do this, is there any ETA?

vinch1218
New Contributor II

Hi @DesAsta, I got some news from the channel and it should be available in Q3

TS_Taters

Any updates I am also trying to do this

bmduncan33

Did the date slip?  Or is this available now?  Thanks!

Jan-Ora
New Contributor

I am also looking for a solution how to connect EMS to Azure AD. We are only using devices from AAD in conjunction with MS Intune. Any news?

Slatezer10
New Contributor

Have you tried the SAML integration? This works with our Azure AD users, their laptops are managed via Endpoint Manager/Intune and we have pushed the installation package to the laptops. All devices appear in EMS the correct verified user attached.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors