Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CengizYILMAZ
New Contributor II

Spam Submission Plugin XML

Hello,

I need an XML file for the Spam Submission Plugin. You have only made it available as MSI and EXE. A 250KB XML version is required for me to automatically upload this to all my users via Exchange Server. Do you help in this regard?

FortiMail_Spam_Submission_Outlook_Plugin_Setup_1.0.1

#Spam #SpamSubmission

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @CengizYILMAZ ,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @CengizYILMAZ ,

As per my research so far on the query you have, it seems like there would not an XML file for the Spam Submission Plugin.

However, I am still looking for an alternative for this from our team.
Please let us know if you were able to resolve it by yourself?

Thanks,

CengizYILMAZ

Hello,
I have not found a solution for this, the XML version of this plugin is required. In this way, I will be able to distribute it globally to all my users on the Exchange Server.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @CengizYILMAZ ,

As per the recent update from the concerned team, I would request you to contact your Fortinet SE to open a new feature request.
So far there is no XML file for this plugin. 
Thanks,

CengizYILMAZ
New Contributor II

hello,

FortiMail Spam Submission Plugin for Web Deployment Guide (fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com)

Text as described here.i downloaded the xml file and uploaded it to Exchange Server 2019 as an add-ins. The plugin works very well on OWA, but it doesn't work on Outlook. Outlook version Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.

I also did an edit operation on the name and defaultValue values of this XML file, and it didn't appear in outlook before I did the edit operation.

CengizYILMAZ
New Contributor II

I found the problem, it's working now, I entered the email addresses specified on the PDF on the Fortimail side, and the requests are coming. I'm not having any problems with OWA, but when I use the Note Spam button on Outlook, it sends the request first, then it starts working again and gives the we're sorry,we coldn't access warning.

manifest.can you review the URLs contained in the xml, it needs to be checked.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors