Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
guygox
New Contributor

SSL negociation failed.

Hi, On my 40C (v5.0,build0179 (GA Patch 2), I have a problem with SSL VPN. The user can login without problem but when he tried to access the common bookmark, he has this message. When I edit the bookmark on the fortigate unit and erase pasword it works (I have never entered a password). But everytime the user logout and log the problem comes back. I cannot create personal bookmarks for each user with their login/password. I have no problem on other Fortigate (60C for example).
4 REPLIES 4
guygox
New Contributor

It doesn' t save neither the location. Even in CLI. Same thing with the a Fortigate 100D with last firmware
SK_G
New Contributor

V5.0 is having a bug so better to read the technical document and downgrade the firmware to 4.1 MR3 Patch 10 or later. Make sure read the support article and then downgrade.
SK.G
SK.G
guygox
New Contributor

is there issues when downgrading? Because I m far from the Equipment, so I have to do it through wan... For now I had luck I never lose my configuration... As English is my default language even if I read the support article I could miss something....
wazntme
New Contributor

do you have a link to this technical document? I cannot find it
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors