Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rajamanickam
Contributor

SDWAN Tunnels between HUBs

Hi,

We have 2 iBGP RR (DC and DR)acting as HUB for all the spokes. All the HUB and spoke devices has both internet and MPLS link. Few spoke has only internet links. Now I want to advertise DC network to DR as a backup route so that in case a spoke which has only internet can reach to DC in case of DC internet link goes down. To achieve this, I am planning to create an ipsec tunnel between DC & DR and configure them as iBGP neighbours. Since both DC and DR act as RR server whether DC can advertise its LAN subnet to DR which then DR will advertise to the spokes as a backup path??. What is the best practise to be followed for creating an SDWAN overlay tunnels between Hubs of the same region?

Regards

Raja

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello rajamanickam, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Fortinet Community Team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rajamanickam,

Perhaps you can take a look at this reference https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.0.0/sd-wan-architecture-for-enterprise/448129/multi-r... 

Hope this helps!

Regards

RJ Esz

rajamanickam
Contributor

Hi,

The scenario I am looking forward is not in this document.

Regards

Raja

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors