Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ceForti
New Contributor II

Remove config from fortimanager

I am trying to push few config from fortimanager to fortigate device. Below unwanted config is still running from fortimanager. i dont want this config to be pushed to fortigate. How do I remove this config, so that next time when i run install wizard this config does not comes;

config system virtual-wan-link

config service

edit 1

set member 5

next

edit 2

set member 6

next

edit 3

set member 3

next

edit 4

set member 6

next

edit 5

set member 5

next

edit 6

set member 6

next

edit 7

set member 3

next

edit 8

set member 4

next

end

end

running this gives error;

command parse error before 'member'

Command fail. Return code -61

command parse error before 'member'
Command fail. Return code -61
2 REPLIES 2
sw2090
Honored Contributor

SD-WAN is part of the device config. So simply do it the reverse path so to say:

make sure you have to correct config on your fortigate (the one(s) which has/have to wrong one in FMG).

then in FMG device manager do a retrieve config from those FGT(s).

If you tell FMG to retrieve (device) config from a FGT it will throw the settings that currently are in FMG away and retrieve a new device config right from the FGT. 

The only exception from this is things that you set up inside an assigned provisioning template!

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
ceForti
New Contributor II

Thank you @sw2090 

Infact I tried retrieving the config from Fortigate, still this error occurs. Engaged Fortinet TAC, still its the same.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors