Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Steaven_K
New Contributor

(Q) FortiManager Policy Package Status

When the "FortiGate" policy in "FortiManager" is modified If the indication in "policy package status" is "out of sync" Can I find more information in the modified policy for "FortiGate"?

1 Solution
ergotherego
Contributor II

There are a couple of different ways of checking, but typically the easiest is to Re-Install Policy on the device, then check the Install Preview button, or the Difference button, during that process.

Typically I will just click Preview, because in most cases I need to push those changes from FMG to FGT anyway.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ergotherego
Contributor II

There are a couple of different ways of checking, but typically the easiest is to Re-Install Policy on the device, then check the Install Preview button, or the Difference button, during that process.

Typically I will just click Preview, because in most cases I need to push those changes from FMG to FGT anyway.

Steaven_K

I want to check the changed list in FMG.

brazz_FTNT

Hey Guys,

As stated by "ergotherego" , The best way is checking the Installation preview. You may follow below steps to do so: *Policy Package Status is showing modified and you would like to see what are the changes.

Go to the Device Manager--->Select the device in question--->Right click and select Re-install--->OK--->Either Click on Install Preview to see entire config or select Policy Package Diff

Policy Package Diff is containing of Summary, Firewall Policy, Policy ,and Policy Objects.

Please let me know if this response addresses your question.

Cheers

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors