Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
LaPomar
New Contributor

Problemas with VPN FortiClient for mac in macOS Monterey

Good evening, I have a problem with the version of VPN forticlient for mac, this version is free and I have installed it on a client, but it does not allow him to connect to the firewall, however the paid version of forticlient connects without any problem, with the same credentials, but with those credentials and the free version gives me an error. The problem is that the paid version is only free for one month and I need a solution or alternative. Thanks a lot.

1 REPLY 1
fcb
Contributor

What type of VPN? Really, any VPN "client" will work and if the VPN is IPSEC based (or SSL) I'd think even the built-in VPN client that comes with the MAC would work. I know a guy in our department at work that was able to establish a tunnel into our Gates from his iPhone using the client built into it. As long as you have the IKE, P1/P2, PSK, Etc information it's really just the matter of plugging all of that info into "SomeVPNClient" since there is nothing proprietary in a VPN config. At least not withing an IPSEC VPN Config and I assume the same for SSL

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors