Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
compuscience
New Contributor

Problem in fortigate

I have problem with fortigate in 310b with 5.2.3 OS

I make two firewall groups on it one of them for financial dept. and the other one to legal department

Google and youtube open in financial which is goes to the internet through one internet link ,but google and youtube not open in legal dept. on the second internet connection

Although the two groups have the same config in firewall but google open in the first one and not in the second one

Why?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_McMullan

What do the UTM logs show for the access attempts?

Regards, Chris McMullan Fortinet Ottawa

compuscience
New Contributor

Dear Sir

I didn't find any log

But the problem what happen in logic

Christopher_McMullan

Well, I can't tell ahead of time what logic was applied to the traffic. We could look at diagnostics or logs first. The easiest of the two to explain and interpret for forum discussions would be UTM log entries.

At least only temporarily for testing, could you log all traffic in the applicable firewall policy, and log all URLs in the webfilter profile, generate sample traffic, log out of the FortiGate GUI, log back in again, and check for any logs?

Regards, Chris McMullan Fortinet Ottawa

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

What do you mean exactly by 2nd internet connection? Also have you ran the diag debug flow to achieve what the issues 1st level diagnostic output?

Ken

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors