Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
joe-ank
New Contributor

NTLM Authentication using Web browser Pop-up, FSSO Agent

Hello,

I have configured the FSSO Agent Connector for specific Group to have Internet Access. when I check the Logs and Identity on FortiGate, Some Users seems not be authenticated (I can see just His IPv4 Adress)

I want force that these Users be Authenticated by providing his credentials using Web Browser Pop-up.

Could you please Suggest me What to do on this Scenario ?

2 REPLIES 2
jhussain_FTNT

Hi,

Are the users are part of the ldap users and their  device not joined to the Domain controller    , you can configure  user group with ldap group and apply the group on the Firewall policy .when the user which not part of the FSSO group browse the internet , the user will be prompted with captive portal page to login on the web brows .

Regards

Jamal

joe-ank

Hi @jhussain_FTNT 

Thank you for your Feedback

All the Users joined to the Domain Controller, we configured one Group authorized to Internet, it's working properly
Now, I Want to force the Clients that are not part of this Authorized Group, to Authenticate using Web Browsers pop-up not Captive Portal before browse to Internet

If we Activated the Captive Portal under the interfaces, we have to change All the Firewall Policies (300) related to these interfaces, My Customer refused to do that, the Firewall is in Production

Thanks

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors