Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Alby23
Contributor II

NSE4 - 5.4 Exam

Hi all,

I've just performed the NSE4 Exam related to the 5.4 version of the FortiOS.

Just to let you know, the exam has specific questions addressed during the official course so, even if the passing score is only 60%, I hardly suggest you to follow that course before attending the exam itself (important information provided).

7 REPLIES 7
MikePruett
Valued Contributor

Absolutely. Fortinet does a good job of prepping people for the newer versions of the certifications.

Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
gsarica
Contributor

Alby23 wrote:

I hardly suggest you to follow that course before attending the exam itself (important information provided).

I assume you mean 'heartily'. At first glance it looks like you're not recommending the course :) 

Robin
New Contributor

HELLO Everyone , I have studied from the portal video and solve all the quiz after every chapter . is if enough to pass the exam 

Robin
New Contributor

No body answer to me, I just want to know also it is multiple choice or  written exam as In vue they said it's written exam

bommi
Contributor III

Hi,

it is a multiple choice test.

Regards

bommi

NSE 4/5/7

NSE 4/5/7
Sanj
New Contributor

Good info ! Thank you.

Fullmoon
Contributor III

I would suggest to read and comprehend the admin course carefully plus factor if you have broad exposure in fortigate administration too. experience will help also to pass the exam.good luck to all test takers =)

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors