I need to clarify some questions about the NSE program. I know that maybe these questions are repeating but I do not know how to go further and probably more people are like me.
I am (with my colleagues) a fortinet partner with FCNSP v5.
1) Who should I ask to convert the FCNSPv5 it to NSE 4?
- create a Fortinet Customer ticket?
- send an email request? Where?
2) NSE 5: There are not enough online courses for partners for NSE 5 (FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer).
- will there be more?
- how I take the NSE 5 exam? I cannot find it in the Training Center. Is it available in Pearson Vue?
Fortinet pages says: How to Enroll in NSE 5
To enroll in the NSE 5 you must have an account on the Fortinet Learning Center (FLC). If you are a partner, you must enter through the partner portal.
- I still cannot see the exam - It will be available only after I attend the Online Course?
3) The same about the other parts NSE 6,7,8.
- I checked the local Pearson Vue websites and no one is offering the NSE 8 or other NSE certification exam (at least the written part).
note: Is it possible that somewhere all these questions are answerred but I could not find them - I think I am not alone with this.
Could anyone help to answer these questions.
My manager asks me to tell him how much time I need to learn and prepare for the exams and the approximate costs etc.
But firstly I need to know the answers for these questions to go further.
Thank you very much!