Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Sarah
New Contributor

Logon error

I' m trying to set connect via FortiClient SSL VPN to a remote server. The error message I receive is: " Unable to logon to the server. Your username or password may not be configured properly for this connection. (-12)" Any suggestions for how to troubleshoot this issue? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Warren_Olson_FTNT

Sarah, This is likely a very literal error message..I would check the remote side you are connecting into and ensure you have a user account setup and reset the password to something you know is correct. Secondly ensure that user is part of any vpn users group that may be setup to limit outside access.
ajsemple7
New Contributor

I' m trying to login on my ipad for the first time and i am sure server and user name and passwords are correct as i us them on my android tablet and it works. the massage reads: " login error: Could not load bookmarks" what have i missed on the set up?
Mark_Oakton
Contributor

Can you try logging onto the portal with just a browser, check the port the portal is configured for
Infosec Partners
Infosec Partners
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors