Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
NickPizza
New Contributor

Login Fortimanager using FortiCloud in Private Network

hi fortinet community,

i almost done setup fortimanager 7.0 in my internal network. rules to connecting the internet using a proxy. My problem is I wanna login fortimanager with forticloud account to activate trial license, but got error "timeout". I already done setup "config fmupdate av-ips web-proxy & config fmupdate web-spam web-proxy" but still same got error "timeout". do you have a suggestion bro ?

Thanks

FortiManager FortiCloud Products

1 Solution
iyotov
Staff
Staff

Hi Nick,

At the moment, it is not possible to proxy the FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer trial and on-demand license registration.
FMG/FAZ 7.0.3 , expected this month, are going to add the following new CLI, which will allow FortiCloud registration via explicit proxy:

config system web-proxy

"config fmupdate av-ips web-proxy" & "config fmupdate web-spam web-proxy", are going to retain their current functionality for AV/IPS/Contract updates and WF/AS rating updates, respectively.

Regards
Ivo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
iyotov
Staff
Staff

Hi Nick,

At the moment, it is not possible to proxy the FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer trial and on-demand license registration.
FMG/FAZ 7.0.3 , expected this month, are going to add the following new CLI, which will allow FortiCloud registration via explicit proxy:

config system web-proxy

"config fmupdate av-ips web-proxy" & "config fmupdate web-spam web-proxy", are going to retain their current functionality for AV/IPS/Contract updates and WF/AS rating updates, respectively.

Regards
Ivo

NickPizza

hi Ivo,

woho good news, thnks for your answer, I will be download FMG 7.0.3.

Nick

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors