Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sohrab
New Contributor

LAN users are Unable to access the public ip in LAN. Fortigate 60 D

Hi, First of all thanking you in advance for expert openion. i have a query. I have Fortigate 60D. We have Eservice which we hosted in our LAN on a server, this server have two interfaces.one have LAN . other have public ip. the users from internet are able to access the public ip. but when the users in our Lan Try to access  eservice via public ip.  they can not access. althoug users can access locally which in the LAN. but our users want to access eservice server via public ip in LAN. I Verified that the policy is available for this. i mean in policy objects. policy exist for local users to access public server. secondly i made a static route also for this purpose. 3rd. i made a policy route also , where i mentioned that if source is my LAN and destination is that server which have public ip. then forward the trafic towards that. i did all the above, but still lan Users are unable to access eservice server from public ip in lan. Need expert openion for this. THANK YOU.

1 REPLY 1
Joshua_MJ
New Contributor

Hi, just check that nat is enabled on those policies that allow traffic from internal lan to public ip.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors