Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Stik
New Contributor

Issue enabling an distribuited LAC: Fortigate HA A-A vs Stack Cisco

Hello.

Validating an scenario that take advantage of the capabilities offered by a Fortigate solution in HA A-A I´m trying to enable the topology attached (please see diagram in JPG format). As bellow I´m going to explain the issue perceived:

[ol]
  • When I try use the Internet connections taking as a uplink connection the distribuited LACP the navegation experience for some end users is degraded: HTTP content failed to upload, delay, the local gateway is not reachable via ping, tracert; the experence is like as a loop.
  • The LACP conform from the perspective of IOS cisco is correct: LACP conformed anf each link member is grouped without any problem.
  • In contrast I´ve applied this topology using only one Fortigate and the redundancy is obtained (check the seconf topology).[/ol]

My perception of this is that the arrange of Cisco stack multilayer switching + the Active-Active connections to the FORTIGATE HA give this bad experience at the instant to try access to the network resources.

Somebody have any idea if is possible have a HA A-A using a CORE multilayer switch in stack format.

Thanks and wait for your point of view.

• 0 REPLIES 0
    Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors