Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
chovav
New Contributor

IP override

I was running FOS 4 MR2.4 and had a few IP addresses set to override the UTM policies. After an upgrade to MR3 patch 4, this is not working any more. I tried to add the details via the cli (with config webfilter override) but it does not do the job. any ideas? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Law_Kumar
New Contributor

I am also facing the same issue. Can someone help?
Best Regards, Law
Best Regards, Law
JnascECSI
New Contributor

Same issue here also, it seems that they removed the administrator overside via IP. This was and is a very important feature as we had specific rules for internal ip' s to override certain catagories now you have to do it via CLI it seems. It seems to me that everytime i update our forti' s i keep regressing back in features and find myself having to lookup CLI ways of doing things. Come on fortinet i got rid of our cisco crap for a reason because of always needing to do things via CLI. Now i' m starting to feel that i' m working with cisco all over again and might need to start looking at other products. I know this is a partial rant and not trying to highjack this thread but when we had a feature that worked great and you use the excuse of streamlining a feature but remove a important sub part of it kind of feels like your kicking us in the balls.
2 x FortiGate 200B 4.2.8 FortiGate 200A 4.2.8 FortiAnalyzer 100C 4.2.4 FortiAP 220B 4.2.7 FortiSwitch 80-POE 4.2.3
2 x FortiGate 200B 4.2.8 FortiGate 200A 4.2.8 FortiAnalyzer 100C 4.2.4 FortiAP 220B 4.2.7 FortiSwitch 80-POE 4.2.3
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors