Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ZZDVA0B
New Contributor

I'm Unable to connect at the WEB GUI port 4443 over IPSEC tunnel

Hi all, I have a IPSEC Tunnel Site-to-Site, but I'm unable to connect at the WEB GUI on port 4443  of the other Peer remote Gateway. The Tunnel is UP and SA negotiate correctly with encrypt and decrypt packets but I'm unable to connect WEB GUI of the other Peer remote Gateway.

Ping to internal Host it's working fine, but I'm not pinging the port internal of the remote Peer Gateway of the internal host that's work fine. Someone kindly, would help Me to understand the reason of this issue.

Regards in advance.

Danilo

4 REPLIES 4
tioeudes
Contributor

Hello,

Do firewall policies allow traffic to the host on port 4443? The object "all" on the "services" filed of the firewall policy not always permit everything.

You can ping the remote gateway but can't access it on port 4443?

Yurisk
Valued Contributor

IF remote FG has admin-port set to 4443 then what is left to check is 

trustedhost
settings there to make sure it includes your source IP address via IPsec tunnel.

Yuri https://yurisk.info/  blog: All things Fortinet, no ads.
Yuri https://yurisk.info/ blog: All things Fortinet, no ads.
ZZDVA0B
New Contributor

Thanks to all for Your answers.

I cannot ping the remote gateway and obviously the WEB GUI unreachable, but I can ping the internal host.

I setting up my Source IP address via IPsec Tunnel and I checked the trustedhost.

I thought of reboot firewall.

I hope to resolve.

Regards

Danilo

xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

is CLI/SSH OK ? check admin-sport in system global, or test without redirect from HTTP to HTTPS, check flow debug if you are allowed to pass from tunnel and access GUI from inner interfaces.

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors