Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
zakky
New Contributor II

I cant view my payment gateway website

hi everyone

i am newly trying fortigate firewall.. and lets say i am having a custom payment gateway to make invoice to customers (xyz.com) after i reach the site i cant log in and the screen showing white only nothing else and the browser keeps loading

can you please explain why is that and how to overcome this

My devive is : 40f

Framework : v6.x

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
R_F
Contributor

are you the one hosting xyz.com website? meaning your FG 40F doing the DNAT?

have you tried to access your xyz.com portal outside of your network without any profiles and review the logs?

zakky
New Contributor II

thank you for the reply no the xyz.com lets say paypal for example same like paypal we are using some 3rd party company gateway..

i am totally new to firewall configuration

and there is another website called filecr.com that one workd past days but now its not working and showing error and saying malicius website

but i know this site is totally legit i tried to unblok from "Web Filter > Static url filter" and i allowd and unckchekd the other sandbox and webcontent filter which is apears under the allowd list but no luck still the site is blockd.

wht i am try to say here if in future if i get the same block to my company website means what do i can do?

thats why i conserning this problem

R_F

got your thought buddy.

1st thing remove any security profiles in your outbound policy and try to access those websites. if you can accessed those websites withount any issues then something might hitting your profiles.

2nd, if using url filter i always used the Exemot action than Allow. pls see below how to work with url filter

Cookbook | FortiGate / FortiOS 6.2.3 | Fortinet Documentation Library

3rd, I bet your device have a valid subscriptions, feel free to seek help from Fortinet TAC by creating case ticket.

zakky
New Contributor II

thank you for the answer.. your answers are valid but i tried those things the issue is not from in bound it was from the payment gateway side currently its working fine thank you soomuch :D

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors