Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ian_Harrison
New Contributor

Help required with report for specific URL

Hi

I need to create a report based on a specific URL (ie www.bbc.co.uk) and for the report to show time accessed, user ID etc.  I have had a look at the datasets but as my SQL skills are not to good not to sure where to start.

Can you point me in the right direction as to which dataset I should start with and any tips on the code to use.

Thanks for any help.

Ian

Web: www.activatelearning.ac.uk Twitter: twitter.com/activate_learn Facebook: facebook.com/Activate-Learning
1 REPLY 1
hzhao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi, you can create a custom chart based on below query, ass the chart into a report, under report settings, add a filter: hostname=www.bbc.co.uk 

select user_src, from_dtime(dtime) as timestamp, catdesc, hostname as website, status, sum(bandwidth) as bandwidth from ###(select coalesce(nullifna(`user`), nullifna(`unauthuser`), ipstr(`srcip`)) as user_src, dtime, catdesc, hostname, cast(utmaction as text) as status, sum(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)+coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as bandwidth from $log-traffic where $filter and hostname is not null and logid_to_int(logid) not in (4, 7, 14) and ((logver>=52 and countweb>0) or ((logver is null) and utmevent in ('webfilter', 'banned-word', 'web-content', 'command-block', 'script-filter'))) group by user_src, dtime, catdesc, hostname, utmaction order by dtime desc)### t group by user_src, dtime, catdesc, website, status order by dtime desc

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors