Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ForzaInter
New Contributor II

Further explaination admin Login Failed from 127.0.0.1

I've searched this issue and seen the technical tip about the issue in which it says 

"FortiAnalyzer not only shows information based on FortiGate logs, but can retrieve additional information from the FortiGate directly.
This is done by FortiAnalyzer triggering a login from the miglogd daemon running on FortiGate and then querying the FortiGate API."

I am interested in what kind of "additional information" it tries to get from the FortiGate by logging in? 

1 Solution
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey FortzaInter,

it's been a while since I wrote the KB, but if I remember correct (with no claim to completeness), FortiAnalyzer queries information about the firmware version, HA operation mode, VDOMs (to have correct device information) and some other system information (CPU/memory) as well as current sessions to display in FortiView/SOC pane.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey FortzaInter,

it's been a while since I wrote the KB, but if I remember correct (with no claim to completeness), FortiAnalyzer queries information about the firmware version, HA operation mode, VDOMs (to have correct device information) and some other system information (CPU/memory) as well as current sessions to display in FortiView/SOC pane.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors