Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
frenchiy
New Contributor

Fortimanager 7.03 unable to push configuration from VPN Manager

I am trying to use the VPN Manager in FMG to create a VPN hub for a new project.

I added a new managed gateway and configured it as i needed. When i click on the Install wizard and select Install Device settings, i have no FGT routers available in the menu to choose from.

I have 2 test devices already added in the FMG. One for the HUB and one for the Spoke, so i should have options when i try to install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jean-Philippe Lefebvre
Jean-Philippe Lefebvre
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello frenchiy, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Fortinet Community Team 

heng
Staff
Staff

Hi, 

If all configuration is all good in the VPN manager with community creation as well as the managed devices being added, the install should have the changes to be pushed. If it is not as your problem statement, you can open a TAC case for TAC support to troubleshooting in detail.

NSE8
sw2090
Honored Contributor

could it be that there is no more unused FortiGate in this vpn topology since you said you have added two devices and used them as hub and one spoke. Probably the FortiManager/VPN Manager will not give you any device to select sinde one device cannot be used twice in the same vpn topology because that would not make any sense :)

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors