Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
orrsjo
New Contributor

Fortigate and USB modems i Europe

I am trying to find a USB-modem that works with a Fortigate (90E to be more specific).

However, I can't seem to find a way to purchase any of the modems on the list on the supported models.

For instance D-link DWM-221 seem to be replaced with DWM-222 which is not on the list of supported modems.

Does anyone know if any of the modems listed are still available anywhere iun Europe?

/Erik

3 REPLIES 3
sw2090
Honored Contributor

Huawei E3276 is on the list. I recently purchased one via Amazon and it works fine on a 90C or 90D and even on an old 80C.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
orrsjo
New Contributor

Everywhere I look, that product is unavailable. (Amazon as well.)

So it is not a viable option unfortunately.

sw2090
Honored Contributor

damn! I'd need some more of these too. Some month ago they were available on amazon...

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors