Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
riktagena
New Contributor

Fortigate Cloud Management Connectivity

Hi,

I'm trying to improve our management / visibility over estate of ~40 Fortigates. FortiManager is where we want to get to but it's a few months off for various reasons.

Fortigate Cloud, whilst limited, has been pretty great for at least seeing live information on firmware versions and giving an asset list etc. and it looks like we could probably do a few more tasks through it which would really help us short term.

The problem I have is that the "Management Connectivity" item is random across the devices and I can't find where this is permitted or denied. Some have "Management disabled / grey", some have "Tunnel Down / red" and some are "Tunnel up / green". I expect I need them all green!

Even those that are not green still reflect through correct firmware etc.

The devices have no real consistency and I do expect likely cause is a configuration issue our side - we've either turned something off or not turned something on. I just can't find what and whether that is at the Fortigate or at the FortiGate Cloud side.

I'd appreciate any steer here.

Tweakbox Appvalley https://vlc.onl/
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @riktagena,

Thanks for reaching Fortinet community. Can you please confirm if you have the licensed version of FortiCloud account? As the number of devices that a FortiCloud account can manage depends on the license. Free version has limited number of device management.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors